October 9, 2009

If Columbus had been married ...

Subject: FW: If Columbus had been married ...

If Columbus had been married, he might never have discovered America
because of the following ...

* Where are you going?
* With whom?
* Why?
* How are you going?
* To discover what?
* Why you?
* What do I do, when you are not here?
* Can I come with you ?
* Coming back when?
* Dinner ghar par hi khaoge?
* Mere liye kya laoge?
* It seems you deliberately made this ....
* Don't lie....
* Why r u making such programs
* You seem to be making a lot of such programs
* Why?
* I want to go to my parents place
* I want you to come and leave me
* I don't want to come back....
* I will never come back....
* Why are u not stopping me....
* I don't understand what is this discovery chakker?
* You always do like this.....
* Last time also u did like this....
* Now a day's u always seem to do like this.... [ I loved this one]
* I still don't understand what else is balance to be discovered...

No comments: